Millennium Cup Information for 2015
Adagio International Rhythmic Gymnastics
Academy of Vancouver
INVITES YOU TO
MILLENNIUM CUP 2015
International Rhythmic Gymnastics Invitational
May 8th to May 10th, 2015
Dear Rhythmic Gymnastics Friends,
You are invited to take part in our 16th Annual Millennium Cup International Invitational in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We feature some of Canada’s top National Team Members and many upcoming talents in Individual and Group competition for All Levels.
Join the fun, excitement, challenge and friendship of his well established international event in Canada’s most beautiful west coast city, Vancouver, British Columbia. Hope to welcome you to our event!
REGISTRATION FORM & FEES Friday, March 27, 2015
SCRIPTS Monday, April 27, 2015
MADE PAYABLE TO
5587 Olympic Street
Vancouver, BC Canada V6N 1Z4
PAY ONLINE VIA CREDIT CARD AT LINK BELOW
Individuals ONLY $140.00 CAD each
Individuals AND Group $140.00 CAD each
Group ONLY $85.00 CAD each member
• Delegations responsible for own airfare and accommodation.
• One judge requested per international team
• Web site information
Hilton Vancouver Airport
5911 Minoru Blvd
Booking Link: http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/Y/YVRAHHF-MILCUP-20150507/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
Rooms are blocked under: Millennium Cup International Rhythmic Gymnastics Academy
The Hilton Vancouver Airport hotel is located in downtown Richmond opposite the famous Richmond Centre Shopping Mall. This hotel is just a 5-minute walk to the Olympic Oval. The hotel's convenient location is just 5km (3.1 miles) from Vancouver International Airport (with free airport shuttle), 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, 30 minutes from the U.S. border, and 2 hours from the resort town of Whistler. The Canada Line station takes you right to downtown Vancouver and is only two blocks from the hotel. Enjoy shopping and great restaurants during your stay.
Richmond Olympic Oval – www.richmondoval.ca
6111 River Road
BUILT FOR THE GAMES. DESIGNED FOR LEGACY.
The Richmond Olympic Oval is a breathtaking venue on the banks of the Fraser River and winner of the Institution of Structural Engineers top award for Sports or Leisure Structures.
Home to long track speed skating during the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games, the Oval offers an inspiring environment for all ages and skill levels to progress towards their own personal podiums.
Life Is Improving at the Oval!
• 23,000 sq ft Fitness Centre with stunning views of the North Shore mountains and Fraser River
• Over 100 pieces of strength and cardio equipment
• 2 Olympic sized ice rinks
• 18 badminton courts
• 13 FIVB regulation volleyball courts
• 10 FIBA regulation basketball courts
• 3 FIFA regulation indoor soccer fields
• 16 international sized table tennis tables
• 200m, 5-Lane training track
• 110m, 5-Lane sprint track
• Indoor rowing & paddling centre
• Group rowing & spinning studio
• Kinesis core conditioning room
• Mind/body studio
• Group fitness studio
• Sports leagues & training programs
• Personal training
• Oval Kids Summer Sport Camps
• Child minding
• Meeting & event spaces
Activities + Services Include:• Private and public tours
• Olive U Foods Ltd
• LifeMark Sport Medicine Centre